Friday, January 15, 2010

From the diary of "Zacheria" Issacson


Andrew

Today I went hunting for the first time with my brother Jonathan, my Dad, my Grandpa, and my Uncle. We got up very early. I put on my hunting clothes that are green so that the animals can’t see me. I got my first gun. We went to the woods, it was very scary. It was freezing outside. We had to wait for two hours until we saw a turkey. When the turkey came, it tried to run away when he heard us, but we shot it. Then it was time to go home and cook it for dinner. On the way back I saw my friends Jeremiah, Pricilla, and Mallory. They were proud of me. I had a great day.


Love, Zacheria

4 comments:

  1. love ur posting and glad u got the turkey-xxx jeremiahs dadddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad u got the turkey too so we can have a nice feast with our friends - What else shall we serve with our new turkey? love, Abigail (Zackaria's mother)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it's the boys who have to go out in the freezing cold and wait for a turkey to show up! I'd rather be at home in front of a warm fire quilting!
    Love,
    Ms. Thorne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ms. Thorne,
    I had a really fun time hunting my first turkey. I wore a heavy leather jacket to stay warm. We also made a fire out in the woods to stay warm. I think hunting is more fun than quilting.

    Love,
    Zacharia

    ReplyDelete